Application for 1st and 2nd Shift Cashier
Use the sliders below to show the dates and times that you are available. If you're always available, skip ahead to the next section
(List 3 people not related to you whom we can contact, preferably business)
Resume & Cover Letter/Other attachments
Upload as many files as you need to strengthen your candidacy
Please upload a resume
Cover Letter / Additional Information(optional):
Equal Opportunity Questionnaire (optional)
Enter your zip code or address to find a location near you, or browse by state. Check each location you'd like to apply to.
Or, choose a state:
Please search for and choose a location
I certify that the information included in my Employment Application is complete to the best of my knowledge. I agree that any misrepresentation, false statement, or omission made by me with respect to the information contained in this application shall be a basis to terminate my employment.
I RECOGNIZE THAT IF I AM EMPLOYED, IT WILL BE EMPLOYMENT AT WILL. THIS MEANS THAT IF EMPLOYED, I MAY QUIT AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON, AND I MAY BE TERMINATED AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON. I FURTHER RECOGNIZE THAT THE ONLY WAY THE AT WILL STATUS OF EMPLOYMENT WITH R.L. VALLEE, INC. CAN BE CHANGED IS BY A WRITTEN STATEMENT, SIGNED BY THE PRESIDENT OR CEO OF R.L. VALLEE, INC. WHICH SPECIFICALLY STATES THAT IT IS MAKING AN EXCEPTION TO THE AT WILL STATUS OF EMPLOYMENT.
I recognize that any offer of employment may be subject to:
1) R.L. Vallee, Inc. receiving satisfactory reports from all references solicited.
2) Approval of the management of R.L. Vallee, Inc.
3) Satisfactory demonstration of ability to perform the essential duties of the job.
4) And may include a credit and background investigation.
I also recognize that if offered employment, I will be required to:
1) Provide appropriate documentation which will show that I am able to work legally in the U.S.A.
2) Sign statements dealing with Conflict of Interest, Confidential Information, Patent Agreement